THE HORIZON TREADMILL T202
This straightforward treadmill offers 43 programs, an impressive motor and a clean and simple design. Looking to spoil your partner with a running machine or buying a home treadmill for yourself? The Horizon T202 is a good choice. One of the best features on this home treadmill is the easy to use One-touch speed and incline buttons. Anyone that has struggled with a “plus” button that you have to press over and over again to get to your right speed will agree that these one-touch buttons add immensely to your running experience. The one touch buttons on the treadmills also make it easy to do your own HIIT Training sprints, which is a popular workout that runners do on home treadmills.
PROGRAMS ON OFFER:
- Trying to burn 100, 200 or 400 calories? Then the calories program is for you. Simply select the amount of calories you want to burn- up to 980 and start running.
- Interested in building on the amount of time that you run? Aiming to run for 10 minutes, or 30 minutes? Select the time program, play your music and go!
- Is your goal to run your first 5km race or a half marathon? Start off slowly and build up your distance with various distance-based workouts.
- The pace program is a great way to achieve your goal pace. When running on the road, it is sometimes difficult to stay at a constant pace, but with this home treadmill, the pace is set for you, ensuring you maintain a run at that level.
- Interval Training has been around for a long time as it offers numerous benefits, weight-loss being one of them. With this program you can
The Bluetooth capability on the treadmills easily allow you to stream your favourite music or shows from your tablet or phone on the integrated speakers. This means that you can catch up on your Netflix series on your tablet whilst streaming the sound through the speakers. The Horizon T202 also offers a convenient storage rack along with a rapid-charge USB port, making it even easier to use your phone or tablet and have them fully charged while you workout. Another great feature is when you place your tablet on the shelf, there is still LED window displays below the ledge that enables you to still view your running progress. Enjoy the breeze that the built-in fan offers to keep you cool during your workout. A unique feature of the Horizon brand, feather-light folding is a hydraulic folding system that makes storing your treadmill when not in use a breeze. Simply fold the deck up when you are done with your workout and save precious floorspace in your home. If you are planning on walking and interested in seeing your heart rate displayed on the console, simply hold onto the grips in front of you and the Contact grip heart rate monitors will provide this data to you. Enjoy the right amount of comfort and flex with another unique feature, variable response cushioning. The three-zone cushioning system provides the correct amount of support needed in all phases of your stride. The deck is divided into three different areas, the front area has the most amount of flex, as this is where your feet land during training. The middle area is where your feet will slide back and thus offers a neutral area. The last section is where you need the most support for your foot to push off, which is why this area is the hardest piece of the deck. The energy saver mode automatically switches off your treadmill when it hasn’t been in use for 15 minutes, saving you on what would have been wasted electricity. The T202 offers a powerful and quiet 2.75 HP motor, built specifically for this treadmill. It is important to note this, as it makes for less maintenance and is designed for peak performance.
WHO IS THE HORIZON TREADMILL T202 FOR?
If you are looking for a quality home treadmill to walk or jog on, this treadmill is the perfect choice, offering 43 programs you are sure to meet your running goals in no time. If you are looking to start training, the Horizon T202 includes a strong motor with programs to keep you motivated throughout your fitness journey. Looking to replace your current treadmill? The T202 offers quality and value for money that is second to none.
WHAT DO OTHER HAPPY RUNNER’S SAY ABOUT THE T202 TREADMILL?
“My Horizon T80 just perished after 13 years of almost every day use. It was a no brainer to go with this brand. It is quiet, has great cushion, connects to Bluetooth, and hooks to phone apps. I look forward to many years of use.” – Jason L “I wanted a home treadmill so I could exercise whenever I wanted. After some research, I decided on the T202 because the price was excellent and it not only had the basic features I needed, but it also had many other features that were on units priced much higher. When I received my treadmill, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the machine. I’m very pleased with my purchase.” Billy R
FREQUENTLY ASKED TREADMILL QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE HORIZON T101 AND HORIZON T202 TREADMILLS FOR HOME USE?
- The Horizon T202 offers a slightly larger deck, 152 x 51 cm and has an incline that can go up to 12%.
- The T202 treadmill also offers a stronger motor at 2.75 HP and has built in speakers that can be used to pair your devices with via Bluetooth.